The Owlery

Where wizards and witches communicate with the rest of the world.

11 December 2005

I love HARRY POTTER


The Harry Potter books are so cool. My favorite characters are Fred, Ginny, and Hermione. The 4th book is the best, but the 6th is pretty close. Fred and Ginny Weasly are part of a big family of 9. The second youngest is Harry's best friend named Ron. Harry is on the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Quidditch is played with 4 flying balls 1 Quaffle 2 Bludgers, and 1 Golden Snitch.
Its played on broom sticks with 7 players 1 Seeker (That's Harry) 2 Beaters 3 Chasers and 1 keeper. At the top the picture is of Harry (far left) Ginny (left) Hermione (right) and Ron (far right).

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2005 12:00 PM, Blogger WMS said...

did you knew that I've never read even one Harry Potter book! can I still be your friend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home