Hockey Hockey and more HOCKEY

I love hockey. I've been waching it in the Olympics as much as I can.
In the woman's hockey Canada and Sweden are going for the gold. The only thing I don't like about woman's hockey is they are not allowed to check the other players or have fights witch stinks. Every one thought that the US and Canada were going for the gold but there not:(
My favorite team in the NHL is the Washington Caps. Here are the names of the players: Mathieu Biron, Matt Bradley, Chis Clark, Ben Clymer, Doug Doull, Steve Eminger, Jeff Friesen, Mike Green, Jeff Halpern, Jamie Heward, Brent Johnson, Boyd Kane, Olaf Kolzig, Brooks Laich, Ivan, Majesky, Shaone Morrisonn, Bryan Muir, Alex Ovechkin, Matt Pettinger, Dave Steckel, Brian Sutherby, Brian Willsie, Brendan Witt, Nolan Yonkman, Dainius Zubrus. My favorite player is Ovechkin. He scored so many cool goals like one he scored on his back over his head.(I'm strange I think he's kinda cute....shhhhh) He plays for the Russian mens team in the Olympics.

1 Comments:
Womens Hockey ROX
Post a Comment
<< Home