The Owlery

Where wizards and witches communicate with the rest of the world.

04 June 2006

Soooo Original :)

Those of you who know me will roll your eyes but all I can think about is HOCKEY!!!! It's playoff finals time and I'm sooo excited but only one of my favorite teams made it (my mom says it's a good thing that only one made it so that we wouldn't have any troubles picking witch team to root for). My favrorite teams in order are The Washington Capitals, The Ottawa senators, The Montreal Canadians, The Buffalo Sabers and the Edmonton Olires. Edmonton made it to the finales. The Caps (Capitals) Didn't make it to the to the finals. Montreal got out in round one against the Carolina hurricanes. I think it was because there Capitan got hit in the face with a stick and couldn't play. In round two The senators got there butts kicked by Buffalo. In round three buffalo went out in game seven. I routed for them even thou in round two I went through this hole thing where "Ryan Miller is evil" thing but now I think he's just hot. Ok your probaly thinking she likes to many NHL guys but so many are HOT if you saw then you would think so to (for the girls not the guys). So the finals will be the Edmonton Oliers VS The Carolina hurricanes. Go Oliers!!!!

5 Comments:

At June 05, 2006 7:41 AM, Blogger WMS said...

dude, are you boy crazy already? NO WAY!

 
At June 05, 2006 11:52 AM, Blogger Hedwig said...

What do you mean by boy crazy?

 
At June 05, 2006 11:52 AM, Blogger Hedwig said...

What do you mean by boy crazy?

 
At June 05, 2006 11:52 AM, Blogger Hedwig said...

What do you mean by boy crazy?

 
At June 05, 2007 9:40 AM, Blogger Green Giant said...

Death To All Charges I'll Let It Pass...

-makuta...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home